sdf2svg - PHP Script to Convert SDF to SVG
How to convert Convert SDF to SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics) using "sdf2svg" PHP script? I want to see the molecule structure as a SVG file.
If you want to convert molecule structures in SDF format to SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics) format to be viewed on Web pages directly, you can download and install the "sdf2svg" open source PHP script developed by Ronnie Persson.
1. Download "df2svg_beta_with_samples.zip" from sourceforge.net/projects/sdf2svg under the "beta_with_sample" folder.
2. Unzip all files from "df2svg_beta_with_samples.zip" into a folder called "sdf2svg". You should see the following contents:
fyicenter$ ls -l sdf2svg -rwxr-xr-x 1 fyicenter staff 1141 Apr 6 19:52 index.html -rwxr-xr-x@ 1 fyicenter staff 3416 Apr 6 19:46 outputsvg.php -rwxr-xr-x@ 1 fyicenter staff 2311 Apr 6 19:46 sample.php -rwxr-xr-x@ 1 fyicenter staff 14956 Apr 6 19:46 sample.sdf -rwxr-xr-x@ 1 fyicenter staff 3463 Apr 6 19:46 sample2.php drwxr-xr-x@ 12 fyicenter staff 408 Apr 6 19:46 sdf2svg
3. Move this folder to the Apache Web server. And adjust owership and permission of this folder to be served as PHP scrits.
4. Run the first sample PHP page. You should see a picture of 4 molecules in SVG format converted from a SDF file.
5. If you are using the latest PHP release, you have to fix few syntax issues in the PHP script source code.
2020-04-16, 273👍, 0💬
Where to find molecule FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)? I want to learn more about SDF/Mol file for...
What is chemdb.niaid.nih.gov's Molecule Compounds Against HIV? chemdb.niaid.nih.gov offers a searcha...
How to build my own JSME editor Web Page? If you want to build your Web page and offer JSME as a mol...
How to save molecules created in JSME editor to the Web server? If you want to save the molecule str...
Where to find FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) on online tools for SDF/Mol files? I want to use them...