sdf2svg - PHP Script to Convert SDF to SVG
How to convert Convert SDF to SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics) using "sdf2svg" PHP script? I want to see the molecule structure as a SVG file.
If you want to convert molecule structures in SDF format to SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics) format to be viewed on Web pages directly, you can download and install the "sdf2svg" open source PHP script developed by Ronnie Persson.
1. Download "df2svg_beta_with_samples.zip" from sourceforge.net/projects/sdf2svg under the "beta_with_sample" folder.
2. Unzip all files from "df2svg_beta_with_samples.zip" into a folder called "sdf2svg". You should see the following contents:
fyicenter$ ls -l sdf2svg -rwxr-xr-x 1 fyicenter staff 1141 Apr 6 19:52 index.html -rwxr-xr-x@ 1 fyicenter staff 3416 Apr 6 19:46 outputsvg.php -rwxr-xr-x@ 1 fyicenter staff 2311 Apr 6 19:46 sample.php -rwxr-xr-x@ 1 fyicenter staff 14956 Apr 6 19:46 sample.sdf -rwxr-xr-x@ 1 fyicenter staff 3463 Apr 6 19:46 sample2.php drwxr-xr-x@ 12 fyicenter staff 408 Apr 6 19:46 sdf2svg
3. Move this folder to the Apache Web server. And adjust owership and permission of this folder to be served as PHP scrits.
4. Run the first sample PHP page. You should see a picture of 4 molecules in SVG format converted from a SDF file.
5. If you are using the latest PHP release, you have to fix few syntax issues in the PHP script source code.
2020-04-16, 207👍, 0💬
What is SDF generator service provided by cactus.nci.nih.gov? The SDF generator service provided by ...
What Is SDF/Mol file format? SDF (Structural Data File), also call Mol file, is a text file to repre...
Where to find molecule FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)? I want to learn more about molecules. Here ...
How to save molecules created in JSME editor to the Web server? If you want to save the molecule str...
What is chem.nlm.nih.gov ChemIDplus Database? chem.nlm.nih.gov ChemIDplus Database contains over 108...