To see other biotech frequently asked questions,
please visit http://biotech.fyicenter.com/faq/
(Continued from previous question...)
How do I activate BioDraw (PathWorks)?
When you first launch the program, you will see a licensing and registration dialog box.
Copy and paste the "Host Name" and the "Machine ID" from this registration dialog box into an email addressed to email@example.com We will reply with your license key that you will paste into the license key field and then click on the Start PathWorks button.
(Continued on next question...)
- My BioDraw (Pathworks) cd-rom is not recognized by my cd-rom drive.
- When I try to activate the software, I get the following error message: "We're sorry, but we were unable to activate this product because: Unknown response:"
- I installed ChemDraw Ultra 6.0, but when I launch, ChemDraw, Chem3D and ChemFinder, it asks me for the codes. The codes only work with ChemDraw and not with Chem3D and ChemFinder.
- What is Activation and why do I need to do it?
- What is PathWorks?
- How do I activate my software?
- How do I activate BioDraw (PathWorks)?
- After typing the serial number for my ChemDraw product in the serial number field, the Activation screen indicates "incomplete serial number", and consequently, the Activate buttons are grayed out.
- When I launch the software, I always get prompted for codes. It never remembers them.
- I purchased software from CambridgeSoft, and I need codes.