To see other biotech frequently asked questions,
please visit http://biotech.fyicenter.com/faq/
(Continued from previous question...)
My BioDraw (Pathworks) cd-rom is not recognized by my cd-rom drive.
About 5-10 BioDraw cd-roms were shipped out blank. If you happen to be one of those customers that got a blank cd-rom, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request a new cd-rom.
(Continued on next question...)
- What is Activation and why do I need to do it?
- After typing the serial number for my ChemDraw product in the serial number field, the Activation screen indicates "incomplete serial number", and consequently, the Activate buttons are grayed out.
- How do I activate BioDraw (PathWorks)?
- My BioDraw (Pathworks) cd-rom is not recognized by my cd-rom drive.
- I purchased a chemistry book that came with your software, but I lost the installation codes.
- How many activations do I get?
- When I launch the software, I get an error that the license has expired.
- How do I activate my software?
- When I try to activate the software, I get the following error message: "We're sorry, but we were unable to activate this product because: Unknown response:"
- I installed ChemDraw Ultra 6.0, but when I launch, ChemDraw, Chem3D and ChemFinder, it asks me for the codes. The codes only work with ChemDraw and not with Chem3D and ChemFinder.