To see other biotech frequently asked questions,
please visit http://biotech.fyicenter.com/faq/
(Continued from previous question...)
I purchased a chemistry book that came with your software, but I lost the installation codes.
Fax the sales receipt from the bookstore that shows proof of purchase to 617-588-9360 and indicate the name and version number on the cd-rom, i.e. ChemOffice Ltd 4.5. Provide an email address and we will email you a new set of codes.
(Continued on next question...)
- What is PathWorks?
- During the installation, I get an error that the serial number or registration code is invalid.
- After typing the serial number for my ChemDraw product in the serial number field, the Activation screen indicates "incomplete serial number", and consequently, the Activate buttons are grayed out.
- When I launch the software, I get an error that the license has expired.
- I lost my serial number and/or registration code for a product that came on cd-rom/DVD
- My BioDraw (Pathworks) cd-rom is not recognized by my cd-rom drive.
- How do I activate my software?
- I purchased a chemistry book that came with your software, but I lost the installation codes.
- I installed ChemDraw Ultra 6.0, but when I launch, ChemDraw, Chem3D and ChemFinder, it asks me for the codes. The codes only work with ChemDraw and not with Chem3D and ChemFinder.
- How do I activate BioDraw (PathWorks)?