To see other biotech frequently asked questions,
please visit http://biotech.fyicenter.com/faq/
(Continued from previous question...)
What is PathWorks?
CambridgeSoft recently purchased PathWorks from Paracel. The product has been renamed BioDraw. PathWorks is BioDraw.
(Continued on next question...)
- I purchased a chemistry book that came with your software, but I lost the installation codes.
- How many activations do I get?
- I purchased software from CambridgeSoft, and I need codes.
- What is PathWorks?
- During the installation, I get an error that the serial number or registration code is invalid.
- When I try to activate the software, I get the following error message: "We're sorry, but we were unable to activate this product because: Unknown response:"
- How do I activate my software?
- What is Activation and why do I need to do it?
- I installed ChemDraw Ultra 6.0, but when I launch, ChemDraw, Chem3D and ChemFinder, it asks me for the codes. The codes only work with ChemDraw and not with Chem3D and ChemFinder.
- After typing the serial number for my ChemDraw product in the serial number field, the Activation screen indicates "incomplete serial number", and consequently, the Activate buttons are grayed out.