To see other biotech frequently asked questions,
please visit http://biotech.fyicenter.com/faq/
(Continued from previous question...)
How many activations do I get?
You can activate the software 3 times for each license. After that, you will need to contact Customer Service and provide a good reason for requesting more activations. Once we receive your request, we will examine your activation history, and your reason for more activations and decide if you are eligible for an increase in activations. As long as you are adhering to the license agreement, increasing your activations should not be an issue.
(Continued on next question...)
- What is PathWorks?
- After typing the serial number for my ChemDraw product in the serial number field, the Activation screen indicates "incomplete serial number", and consequently, the Activate buttons are grayed out.
- How do I activate my software?
- How do I activate BioDraw (PathWorks)?
- I lost my serial number and/or registration code for a product that came on cd-rom/DVD
- When I try to activate the software, I get the following error message: "We're sorry, but we were unable to activate this product because: Unknown response:"
- When I launch the software, I always get prompted for codes. It never remembers them.
- My BioDraw (Pathworks) cd-rom is not recognized by my cd-rom drive.
- During the installation, I get an error that the serial number or registration code is invalid.
- I installed ChemDraw Ultra 6.0, but when I launch, ChemDraw, Chem3D and ChemFinder, it asks me for the codes. The codes only work with ChemDraw and not with Chem3D and ChemFinder.