Build Molecule Pattern in JSME
How to build a molecule pattern in JSME editor? I also want to save it a SMARTS string to do substructre search.
If you want to build a molecule pattern in JSME, you can follow this tutorial.
1. Follow the previous tutorial to install JSME on your Web server.
2. Run the demo page on the Apache Web server by opening "http://localhost/jsme/JSME.html" URL in a Web browser.
3. Enter "query" in the options input box below the editor and click "Set options". You see the "SMARTS" icone displayed in the menu.
4. Select the "benzene ring" icon from the JSME editor menu and click a location inside the editor. You see a benzene ring molecule created.
5. Select the "SMARTS" icon from the menu. and click "Bond is [Any]". Then add an "Any" bond to the benzene ring.
6. Select the "SMARTS" icon from the menu. and click "Atom type: [Any]". Then add an "Any" atom to the end of the "any" bond.
7. Select the "export & import" icon from the menu and select "Copy as SMILES". You see the SMARTS string "C/1(~*)=C/C=C\C=C1" displayed.
2020-05-18, 390👍, 0💬
What is Isomer? An Isomer is molecule that has the same the same chemical formula as another molecul...
How to convert SMILES to SDF/Mol file and view the molecule structure? To help you to SMILES to SDF/...
How to convert Convert SDF to SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics) using "sdf2svg" PHP script? I want to s...
Where to find FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) on online tools for SDF/Mol files? I want to use them...
Where to find molecule FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)? I want to learn more about molecules. Here ...