JS Loading Error - JSME Instance Named as "jsme"
1. Follow the previous tutorial to install JSME on your Web server.
2. Create a new HTML document, editor-error.html, with JSME object named as "jsme".
3. Copy editor-error.html to the Apache Web server where JSME was installed:
fyicenter$ sudo cp editor-error.html /var/www/html/jsme
4. Test JSME editor page on the Apache Web server by opening "http://localhost/jsme/editor-error.html" URL in a Web browser.
5. Select the "benzene ring" icon from the JSME editor menu and click a location inside the editor. You see a benzene ring molecule created.
6. Select the "export & import" icon from the menu and select "Copy as SMILES". You see nothing displayed.
Failed to load resource: ... http://localhost/jsme/undefineddeferredjs/....js ...
To fix the problem, modify "editor-error.html" and rename the JSME object with "jsmeObj" instead of "jsme"./
2020-05-18, 568👍, 0💬
What Is Tanimoto coefficient? Tanimoto coefficient is a metric (or score) to measure the similarity ...
What is Radical Molecule? A Radical molecule, also called free radical, is molecule that has one or ...
How to convert Convert SDF to SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics) using Open Babel? I want to see the mol...
What are the differences between "babel" and "obabel" commands? "babel" and "obabel" commands are tw...