JS Loading Error - JSME Instance Named as "jsme"
1. Follow the previous tutorial to install JSME on your Web server.
2. Create a new HTML document, editor-error.html, with JSME object named as "jsme".
3. Copy editor-error.html to the Apache Web server where JSME was installed:
fyicenter$ sudo cp editor-error.html /var/www/html/jsme
4. Test JSME editor page on the Apache Web server by opening "http://localhost/jsme/editor-error.html" URL in a Web browser.
5. Select the "benzene ring" icon from the JSME editor menu and click a location inside the editor. You see a benzene ring molecule created.
6. Select the "export & import" icon from the menu and select "Copy as SMILES". You see nothing displayed.
Failed to load resource: ... http://localhost/jsme/undefineddeferredjs/....js ...
To fix the problem, modify "editor-error.html" and rename the JSME object with "jsmeObj" instead of "jsme"./
2020-05-18, 440👍, 0💬
Collections: Atoms and Elements Molecule FAQ SDF/Mol File FAQ Open Babel Tutorials PyMol Tutorials J...
How to download and install PyMol Open Source edition on macOS? If you want to try the open source e...
How to create and edit a molecule structure with JSME molecule editor? To help you to create and edi...