PyMol Screen Layout
What information is displayed in each area on PyMol Screen?
Once PyMol is started, you should see two windows displayed:
External GUI - A Graphical User Interface window with the following areas:
1. Output message area - An area where output messages are displayed. Initially, the output area displays the following message:
Copyright (C) Schrodinger, LLC This Executable Build integrates and extends Open-Source PyMOL. Detected OpenGL version 2.1. Shaders available. Detected GLSL version 1.20. OpenGL graphics engine: GL_VENDOR: ATI Technologies Inc. GL_RENDERER: AMD Radeon Pro 450 OpenGL Engine GL_VERSION: 2.1 ATI-1.51.8 No License File - For Evaluation Only (23 days remaining) Detected 8 CPU cores. Enabled multithreaded rendering.
2. Command input area - An area below the output message area where PyMol commands can be entered.
3. Command button area - An area on the right side of the output message area where a set of command buttons are displayed.
Viewer Window - A graphical display window with the following areas:
1. Viewer area - An area where the molecule is rendered as a graphical image. Initially, the molecule viewer displays a blank area.
2. Command input area - An area below the viewer area where PyMol commands can be entered.
3. Object name area - An area where a list of objects identified in the molecule is displayed. Initinaly, the object area is empty.
4. Mouse infomation area - An area where help information are displayed to tell you how to control the visualization with the mouse.
5. Movie control area - An area where movie editing and playing controls are displayed.
â‡‘â‡‘ PyMol Tutorials
2020-08-03, 560👍, 1💬
Collections: Atoms and Elements Molecule FAQ SDF/Mol File FAQ Open Babel Tutorials PyMol Tutorials J...
What Is SDF/Mol V3000 file format? SDF (Structural Data File) V3, also call Mol V3000 file, or Molfi...
What is SDF generator service provided by cactus.nci.nih.gov? The SDF generator service provided by ...
How to generate the molecule structure in SDF format from a SMILES string? To help you to generate t...