Search Open Babel RPM Packages for CentOS
How to search for Open Babel RPM binary packages for CentOS computers?
You can follow this tutorial to search for Open Babel RPM binary packages for CentOS computers.
1. Before searching the Internet for any RPM binary packages, you need to know the architecture type of your computer. This can be done by running the "arch" command:
For example, the output of the following command tells you your computer architecture is x86_64.
fyicenter$ arch x86_64
2. Now go to the Linux package repository at https://centos.pkgs.org.
3. Enter "openbabel" in the search box, and click "Search". You see a list of matches under the "CentOS 7 > x86_64" section, which should match your CentOS computer architecture.
openbabel-2.3.2-2.el7.x86_64.rpm - Chemistry software file format converter openbabel-devel-2.3.2-2.el7.x86_64.rpm - Development tools for programs which will use the Open Babel library openbabel-doc-2.3.2-2.el7.noarch.rpm - Additional documentation for the Open Babel library openbabel-gui-2.3.2-2.el7.x86_64.rpm - Chemistry software file format converter - GUI version openbabel-libs-2.3.2-2.el7.x86_64.rpm - Chemistry software file format converter - libraries perl-openbabel-2.3.2-2.el7.x86_64.rpm - Perl wrapper for the Open Babel library python-openbabel-2.3.2-2.el7.x86_64.rpm - Python wrapper for the Open Babel library ruby-openbabel-2.3.2-2.el7.x86_64.rpm - Ruby wrapper for the Open Babel library
4. Download and install openbabel-libs-2.3.2-2.el7.x86_64.rpm first. It is needed for all programming languages.
5. Download and install openbabel-2.3.2-2.el7.x86_64.rpm, if you just want to run Open Babel command line tools.
6. Download and install openbabel-devel-2.3.2-2.el7.x86_64.rpm, if you just want to develop your own applications with Open Babel library in C++.
7. Download and install python-openbabel-2.3.2-2.el7.x86_64.rpm, if you just want to develop your own applications with Open Babel library in Python.
8. Continue to download and install other RPM packages as needed.
⇒ Install Open Babel Library RPM Package for CentOS
⇐ "DNF/YUM install" - Open Babel Binary Packages
⇑ Running Open Babel on CentOS
2020-10-20, 627👍, 0💬
What are the differences between "babel" and "obabel" commands? "babel" and "obabel" commands are tw...
What are tools that support the SDF/Mol V3000 file format? There are a number of online or standalon...
How to use "babel -s ..." command to do substructure search? You can do substructure search using th...
How to download and install Open Babel CLI (Command Line Interface) RPM package for CentOS computers...
How to get a list of File Formats Supported by Open Babel? You can use "babel -L formats" command to...