Search Open Babel RPM Packages for CentOS
How to search for Open Babel RPM binary packages for CentOS computers?
You can follow this tutorial to search for Open Babel RPM binary packages for CentOS computers.
1. Before searching the Internet for any RPM binary packages, you need to know the architecture type of your computer. This can be done by running the "arch" command:
For example, the output of the following command tells you your computer architecture is x86_64.
fyicenter$ arch x86_64
2. Now go to the Linux package repository at https://centos.pkgs.org.
3. Enter "openbabel" in the search box, and click "Search". You see a list of matches under the "CentOS 7 > x86_64" section, which should match your CentOS computer architecture.
openbabel-2.3.2-2.el7.x86_64.rpm - Chemistry software file format converter openbabel-devel-2.3.2-2.el7.x86_64.rpm - Development tools for programs which will use the Open Babel library openbabel-doc-2.3.2-2.el7.noarch.rpm - Additional documentation for the Open Babel library openbabel-gui-2.3.2-2.el7.x86_64.rpm - Chemistry software file format converter - GUI version openbabel-libs-2.3.2-2.el7.x86_64.rpm - Chemistry software file format converter - libraries perl-openbabel-2.3.2-2.el7.x86_64.rpm - Perl wrapper for the Open Babel library python-openbabel-2.3.2-2.el7.x86_64.rpm - Python wrapper for the Open Babel library ruby-openbabel-2.3.2-2.el7.x86_64.rpm - Ruby wrapper for the Open Babel library
4. Download and install openbabel-libs-2.3.2-2.el7.x86_64.rpm first. It is needed for all programming languages.
5. Download and install openbabel-2.3.2-2.el7.x86_64.rpm, if you just want to run Open Babel command line tools.
6. Download and install openbabel-devel-2.3.2-2.el7.x86_64.rpm, if you just want to develop your own applications with Open Babel library in C++.
7. Download and install python-openbabel-2.3.2-2.el7.x86_64.rpm, if you just want to develop your own applications with Open Babel library in Python.
8. Continue to download and install other RPM packages as needed.
2020-10-20, 511👍, 0💬
What is SDF generator service provided by cactus.nci.nih.gov? The SDF generator service provided by ...
What JSME Molecule Editor Options? JSME Molecule Editor Options are parameters that can be passed to...
What is cactus.nci.nih.gov/trans lateSDF translator? pubcactus.nci.nih.gov/tr anslateSDF translator ...
What are examples of Rotamers? The picture below gives an example of Rotamers: Stereoisomers >...
What is dtp.cancer.gov Basic Chemical Database? chedtp.cancer.gov Basic Chemical Database offers 4 w...