Build JSME Editor Web Page
How to build my own JSME editor Web Page?
If you want to build your Web page and offer JSME as a molecule editor in the middle of the page, you can follow this tutorial.
1. Follow the previous tutorial to install JSME on your Web server.
2. Create a new HTML document, editor.html, to load and run the JSME molecule editor in a given "div" tag.
3. Copy editor.html to the Apache Web server where JSME was installed:
fyicenter$ sudo cp editor.html /var/www/html/jsme
4. Test JSME editor page on the Apache Web server by opening "http://localhost/jsme/editor.html" URL in a Web browser.
5. Select the "benzene ring" icon from the JSME editor menu and click a location inside the editor. You see a benzene ring molecule created.
6. Select the "export & import" icon from the menu and select "Copy as SMILES". You see the SMILES string "c1ccccc1" displayed.
You can continue to play with JSME editor.
2020-05-18, 1375👍, 0💬
Where to find tutorials in understanding what is PyMol and how to install it? Here is a list of tuto...
How to create and edit a molecule structure with JSME molecule editor? To help you to create and edi...
How to exhaust all possible Open Babel FP2 Fingerprint Fragments in a molecule? The easiest way to e...
How to Install Open Babel binary package on macOS computers? The easiest option to install Open Babe...