Build JSME Editor Web Page
How to build my own JSME editor Web Page?
If you want to build your Web page and offer JSME as a molecule editor in the middle of the page, you can follow this tutorial.
1. Follow the previous tutorial to install JSME on your Web server.
2. Create a new HTML document, editor.html, to load and run the JSME molecule editor in a given "div" tag.
3. Copy editor.html to the Apache Web server where JSME was installed:
fyicenter$ sudo cp editor.html /var/www/html/jsme
4. Test JSME editor page on the Apache Web server by opening "http://localhost/jsme/editor.html" URL in a Web browser.
5. Select the "benzene ring" icon from the JSME editor menu and click a location inside the editor. You see a benzene ring molecule created.
6. Select the "export & import" icon from the menu and select "Copy as SMILES". You see the SMILES string "c1ccccc1" displayed.
You can continue to play with JSME editor.
⇒ JSME Molecule Editor at FYIcenter.com
⇐ Install JSME on Apache Web Server
2020-05-18, 1565👍, 0💬
How to load a molecule structure from a file into PyMol? In order to visualize a molecule in PyMol, ...
What is ebi.ac.uk ChEMBL Compound Database? ebi.ac.uk ChEMBL Compound Database contains about 2,000,...
What is SDF generator service provided by cactus.nci.nih.gov? The SDF generator service provided by ...
Can I do Substructure Search with fingerprints using Open Babel? Yes, you can do Substructure Search...
What are the options for installing Open Babel on macOS computers? There are a number of options for...