Download and Install JSME
How to download and install JSME?
If you want to try JSME on your own computer, you can follow this tutorial to download and install it.
1. Go to JSME Website at https://www.peter-ertl.com/jsme/.
2. Click "Download the JSME 2017-02-26" to start downloading.
3. Save the download file as "JSME_2017-02-26.zip".
4. Unzip "JSME_2017-02-26.zip". You see the "JSME_2017-02-26" sub-folder.
5. Open "./JSME_2017-02-26/index.html" in a Web browser. You see the "JSME Molecule Editor Distribution" page.
6. Click "JSME_test.html" link. You see the "JSME test page" showing verious JSME functionalities.
If you can some changes to the molecule displayed on the screen, you know that JSME is installed correctly as a standalone tool.
⇑⇑ JSME FAQ
2020-05-18, 116👍, 0💬
Where to find FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) on online tools for SDF/Mol files? I want to use them...
What is SDF generator service provided by cactus.nci.nih.gov? The SDF generator service provided by ...
Where to find molecule FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)? I want to learn more about SDF/Mol file for...
Where to find molecule FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)? I want to learn more about molecules. Here ...
What is chemdb.niaid.nih.gov's Molecule Compounds Against HIV? chemdb.niaid.nih.gov offers a searcha...