Download and Install JSME
How to download and install JSME?
If you want to try JSME on your own computer, you can follow this tutorial to download and install it.
1. Go to JSME Website at https://www.peter-ertl.com/jsme/.
2. Click "Download the JSME 2017-02-26" to start downloading.
3. Save the download file as "JSME_2017-02-26.zip".
4. Unzip "JSME_2017-02-26.zip". You see the "JSME_2017-02-26" sub-folder.
5. Open "./JSME_2017-02-26/index.html" in a Web browser. You see the "JSME Molecule Editor Distribution" page.
6. Click "JSME_test.html" link. You see the "JSME test page" showing verious JSME functionalities.
If you can some changes to the molecule displayed on the screen, you know that JSME is installed correctly as a standalone tool.
⇑⇑ JSME FAQ
2020-05-18, 456👍, 0💬
How to build my own JSME editor Web Page? If you want to build your Web page and offer JSME as a mol...
How to convert SMILES to SDF/Mol file and view the molecule structure? To help you to SMILES to SDF/...
biotech.FYIcenter.com is a Website for biotech professionals looking for biotech resources, software...
What is chem.nlm.nih.gov ChemIDplus Database? chem.nlm.nih.gov ChemIDplus Database contains over 108...
Collections: Molecule FAQ SDF/Mol File FAQ Open Babel Tutorials PyMol Tutorials JSME Tutorials SMILE...