Download and Install JSME
How to download and install JSME?
If you want to try JSME on your own computer, you can follow this tutorial to download and install it.
1. Go to JSME Website at https://www.peter-ertl.com/jsme/.
2. Click "Download the JSME 2017-02-26" to start downloading.
3. Save the download file as "JSME_2017-02-26.zip".
4. Unzip "JSME_2017-02-26.zip". You see the "JSME_2017-02-26" sub-folder.
5. Open "./JSME_2017-02-26/index.html" in a Web browser. You see the "JSME Molecule Editor Distribution" page.
6. Click "JSME_test.html" link. You see the "JSME test page" showing verious JSME functionalities.
If you can some changes to the molecule displayed on the screen, you know that JSME is installed correctly as a standalone tool.
2020-05-18, 1031👍, 0💬
What is SDF generator service provided by cactus.nci.nih.gov? The SDF generator service provided by ...
Where to find FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) on online tools for SDF/Mol files? I want to use them...
How to convert SMILES to SDF/Mol file and view the molecule structure? To help you to SMILES to SDF/...
What are SDF (Structural Data File), or Mol, V2000 format specifications? Here is a summary of SDF/M...
How to download and install JSME? If you want to try JSME on your own computer, you can follow this ...