Download and Install JSME
How to download and install JSME?
If you want to try JSME on your own computer, you can follow this tutorial to download and install it.
1. Go to JSME Website at https://www.peter-ertl.com/jsme/.
2. Click "Download the JSME 2017-02-26" to start downloading.
3. Save the download file as "JSME_2017-02-26.zip".
4. Unzip "JSME_2017-02-26.zip". You see the "JSME_2017-02-26" sub-folder.
5. Open "./JSME_2017-02-26/index.html" in a Web browser. You see the "JSME Molecule Editor Distribution" page.
6. Click "JSME_test.html" link. You see the "JSME test page" showing verious JSME functionalities.
If you can some changes to the molecule displayed on the screen, you know that JSME is installed correctly as a standalone tool.
2020-05-18, 763👍, 0💬
What is Isomer? An Isomer is molecule that has the same the same chemical formula as another molecul...
How to convert Convert SDF to SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics) using "sdf2svg" PHP script? I want to s...
biotech.FYIcenter.com is a Website for biotech professionals looking for biotech resources, software...
What is chem.nlm.nih.gov ChemIDplus Database? chem.nlm.nih.gov ChemIDplus Database contains over 108...
What are SDF (Structural Data File) format specifications? Here is summary of SDF (Structural Data F...