Download and Install JSME
How to download and install JSME?
If you want to try JSME on your own computer, you can follow this tutorial to download and install it.
1. Go to JSME Website at https://www.peter-ertl.com/jsme/.
2. Click "Download the JSME 2017-02-26" to start downloading.
3. Save the download file as "JSME_2017-02-26.zip".
4. Unzip "JSME_2017-02-26.zip". You see the "JSME_2017-02-26" sub-folder.
5. Open "./JSME_2017-02-26/index.html" in a Web browser. You see the "JSME Molecule Editor Distribution" page.
6. Click "JSME_test.html" link. You see the "JSME test page" showing verious JSME functionalities.
If you can some changes to the molecule displayed on the screen, you know that JSME is installed correctly as a standalone tool.
2020-05-18, 1411👍, 0💬
Molecule Summary: ID: FYI-1000039 SMILES: Received at FYIcenter.com on: 2020-04-21
What is biomodel.uah.es? biomodel.uah.es is a Website that offers an online tool to draw and view an...
Where to find FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) on online tools for SDF/Mol files? I want to use them...
Where to find FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) on Open Babel, Chemistry Toolbox? I want to learn mor...
How to create a molecule structure with custom atom positions? You can create a molecule structure w...