Are you a biotech professional?
Need to update your biotech knowledge or need to prepare for a job interview?
Check out this collection of BioDraw FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)...
BioDraw FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- What is Activation and why do I need to do it?
- How do I activate my software?
- During the installation, I get an error that the serial number or registration code is invalid.
- I purchased a chemistry book that came with your software, but I lost the installation codes.
- I installed ChemDraw Ultra 6.0, but when I launch, ChemDraw, Chem3D and ChemFinder, it asks me for the codes. The codes only work with ChemDraw and not with Chem3D and ChemFinder.
- When I launch the software, I always get prompted for codes. It never remembers them.
- I purchased software from CambridgeSoft, and I need codes.
- I lost my serial number and/or registration code for a product that came on cd-rom/DVD
- My BioDraw (Pathworks) cd-rom is not recognized by my cd-rom drive.
- How do I activate BioDraw (PathWorks)?
- What is PathWorks?
- How many activations do I get?
- When I launch the software, I get an error that the license has expired.
- When I try to activate the software, I get the following error message: "We're sorry, but we were unable to activate this product because: Unknown response:"
- After typing the serial number for my ChemDraw product in the serial number field, the Activation screen indicates "incomplete serial number", and consequently, the Activate buttons are grayed out.