Install JSME 2017-02-26 Version
How to download and install JSME?
If you want to try JSME on your own computer, you can follow this tutorial to download and install it.
1. Go to JSME Website at https://www.peter-ertl.com/jsme/.
2. Click "Download the JSME 2017-02-26" to start downloading.
3. Save the download file as "JSME_2017-02-26.zip".
4. Unzip "JSME_2017-02-26.zip". You see the "JSME_2017-02-26" sub-folder.
5. Open "./JSME_2017-02-26/index.html" in a Web browser. You see the "JSME Molecule Editor Distribution" page.
6. Click "JSME_test.html" link. You see the "JSME test page" showing various JSME functionalities.
If you can make some changes to the molecule displayed on the screen, you know that JSME is installed correctly as a standalone tool.
⇒ Failed to Load D4DF9EC9DD21B943E35F3D5696D5D2A1.cache.js
2023-01-18, 173👍, 0💬
Where to find FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) on basic understanding of Open Babel, Chemistry Toolb...
Where to find FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) in understanding what is SDF/Mol (V2000 and V3000) fi...
How to hide those C symbols for terminal carbon atoms in SVG with the "babel" command? If you want t...
How Stereoinformation Is Presented in SDF/Mol and SDF/Mol V3000 Files? Ideally stereoinformation sho...
How to download and install Open Babel CLI (Command Line Interface) RPM package for CentOS computers...