Open Babel Web Interface at cheminfo.org
Is there any Web interface available for Open Babel? I want to try it before installing it on my local computer.
You can try Open Babel on the Web interface provided by cheminfo.org.
1. Go to http://www.cheminfo.org/Chemistry/Cheminformatics/FormatConverter/index.html. You see the Web interface that allows you to convert molecule files from one format to another using Open Babel.
2. Enter 'c1ccccc1' in the input box on the left.
3. Select "smi - SMILES format" as the input format.
4. Select "sdf - MDL MOL format" as the output format.
5. Select "3D" as the "Generate coordinates" option.
6. Select "Delete" as the "Add / Delete hydrogens" option.
7. Click "Convert" button. You see molecule data in SDF format displayed in the output box on the right.
2023-01-24, 213👍, 0💬
Molecule Summary: ID: FYI-1001006 SMILES: C\\C=C(\\C)/C(=O)O[C@@H] 1CCN2CC=C(COC(=O)[C@@](O )([C@H](C)...
Molecule Summary: ID: FYI-1000461 SMILES: [Cl-].C[N+]1=C2C=CC=CC2= C(C2=CC=CC=C12)NCCReceived at FYI...
What Is Molecule? A Molecule is a group of two or more atoms that form the smallest identifiable uni...
Molecule Summary: ID: FYI-1000383 SMILES: O=c1c(O)c(O)c1=O Received at FYIcenter.com on: 2021-04-30
Molecule Summary: ID: FYI-1000206 SMILES: CC(C)(C)C1=CC(=C(C(=C1)N 2N=C3C=CC=CC3=N2)O)C(C)( C)CReceiv...